Information clause for job candidates
Complying with information obligations concerning personal data protection resulting from the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU L 2016 No. 119 p. 1) [GDPR], we provide the following information:
- Your personal data controller is Zintegrowane Systemy Techniczne sp. z o. o., address: ul. Al. Jerozolimskie 212a, 02-486 Warszawa („PDC”).
- You can contact the data protection supervisor appointed by PDC via e-mail address: email@example.com
- Provision of personal data within the scope resulting from Art. 221 of the Labour Code is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. The other data shall be processed on the basis of a consent you have provided. If the data covers specific data categories mentioned in Art. 9 item 1 of GDPR, it is necessary to provide consent for its processing.
Pursuant to your consent, PDC shall process your personal data also in other recruitment processes.
- The recipients of your personal data may be entities which on the basis of relevant agreements concluded with PDC process personal data, for which the personal data controller is PDC, e.g. accounting companies, law firms and IT service providers.
- Your data shall be stored until the end of the recruitment process. If you have provided your consent to use your personal data for the aims of future recruitments, your data shall be stored for no longer than 12 months from the moment of sending the application.
- You hold the right to:
- access your data and receive its copies;
- correct the data;
- restrict data processing;
- remove data;
- submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
- Within the scope of your data being processed pursuant to your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of processing which was performed on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.