Information clause for the customers
Complying with information obligations concerning personal data protection resulting from the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU L 2016 No. 119 p. 1) [GDPR] which came into force on 25 May 2018, we provide the following information:
- Who is the personal data controller?
We would like to inform that the controller of your personal data, i.e. the entity which determines the purposes and means of data processing, is Zintegrowane Systemy Techniczne sp. z o. o., address: ul.
Al. Jerozolimskie 212a, 02-486 Warszawa („PDC”).
- Who is the data protection supervisor and how to contact this person?
We appointed the Data Protection Supervisor who can be contacted under the postal address of the Controller’s head office, or electronically via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org – in all matters concerning personal data processing and exercising rights related to personal data processing.
- What is the purpose of data processing and on what basis?
Personal data you have provided shall be processed for the purpose of:
- conclusion and performance of the agreement you are a party to [Art. 6 item 1(b) GDPR];
- fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on the controller, in particular resulting from the provisions of the Act of 29 September 1994 on the accounting (Journal of Laws 2018.395 uniform text of 20.02.2018) and Act of 29 August 1997 on the tax ordinance (Journal of Laws 2018.800 uniform text of 27.04.2018) [Art. 6 item 1(c) GDPR];
- determination and pursuance of claims or protection against claims related to the agreement which was concluded with you – legal basis for data processing is the necessity to process personal data in order to fulfill the legitimate interest of the controller; the legitimate interest of the controller is the possibility to pursue the above mentioned claims and protect itself against those claims [Art. 6 item 1(f) GDPR];
- marketing, i.e. offering products and services provided by the controller – legal basis for data processing is the necessity to process in order to fulfill the legitimate interest of the controller; the legitimate interest of the controller is offering information on products and provided services by the controller to the customers [Art. 6 item 1(f) GDPR];
- Customer satisfaction surveys – legal basis for data processing is the necessity to process in order to fulfill the legitimate interest of the controller; the legitimate interest of the controller is maintaining high quality of services, customer service and level of customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by PDC [Art. 6 item 1 (f) GDPR].
Within the scope of your consent to personal data processing, the data shall be processed in a way and scope specified in the subjective consent.
- Can you refuse to provide personal data we are asking for?
Provision of personal data required with reference to concluded agreement with you is necessary to conclude the subjective agreement and perform activities resulting from the agreement – without your personal data, the performance of the agreement shall not be possible. The provision of personal data, which we are asking for your consent for its processing (especially in order to use telecommunications terminal equipment and automated calling systems for the purposes of direct marketing mentioned in Art. 172 of the Act of 16 July 2004 on Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2018.0.1954 uniform text), is entirely voluntary.
- Is your personal data going to be made available by the controller to other entities?
Your personal data can be transmitted:
- to entities processing the data on our behalf and on the basis of concluded agreements with us, e.g.: to IT companies operating our systems; sub-contractors providing services to us; entities performing third party sales of our services and products; entities providing us with services like accounting, handling of consumer complaints, invoicing and settling contracts, customer service quality surveying, debt enforcement and analytical, auditing, advisory, legal or taxing services;
- to postal and carrier companies – with reference to correspondence forwarding; companies purchasing debts from us – with reference to the sale of debts.
- How long is your personal data going to be processed?
The period of your personal data storage depends on the purpose of your data processing.
Personal data shall be stored:
- during a period resulting from the law provisions ordering the storage of data for a specific period of time;
- during a period necessary to perform the agreement we concluded with you;
- until the moment of limitation of claims which could arise in accordance with the agreement concluded with you;
- for a period of execution of controller’s legitimate interests.
- What rights do you hold?
You hold the right to access the contents of your data and their correction.
Within the scope specified in the GDPR, you hold the right to demand removal of your personal data, restriction of your personal data processing and also its transfer, and to submit objection against your personal data processing.
You also hold the right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing. The consent to personal data processing can be withdrawn at any time, however, the withdrawal does not influence the compliance with the processing law which we executed on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal.
If you believe that we process your personal data contrary to the law provisions, you have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority handling the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.